Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Stuff...

I was starting to feel kind of guilty for not posting anything for such a long time. I do have a good excuse...I've been making stuff and just enjoying the nicer weather that we've finally been blessed with. In a few more weeks the snow should be completely gone and then let the good times start! Whoo Hooo!

So here's what I have to share with all the good folks. I've been making and designing all sorts of new stuff over the last while. Here's a couple of things starting with this necklace...


and this one...


I've also been on a bit of a tear for making the bracelets that I've designed. I had an urge to do a more varied and embellished version and this is how it turned out...


Of course if you are interested in seeing what I've been up to it would be best to see my Etsy shop. Just follow the link on the right. I'm currently working on a 5 braid bracelet that's turning out quite well. Once it's done I'll make sure that I post a photo of it. Don't hold you're breath though, it may take longer than I would like to admit.

But as a final note...I found a website through LinkReferral that you may be interested in. It's called TheHandemadeCafe.com. It gives you 30 days for free to try it out so that's okay. It has classified ads, photos and groups. It's obviously fairly new so I'm curious to see how it ends up but free advertising is always okay by me. Once again I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment