Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Rush

Glad to say the rush has slowed down a bit and real life can carry on. So far I sold close to $200 worth of goodies over the internet. Not bad if I do say so myself. Hopefully things will still be doing okay even when people are done buying for the holidays. Supposedly the recession is coming to an end so maybe that will make some sort of difference.

But for now I'm just going to get my family and myself ready for the holidays. We did lights outside over the weekend and still have to put the tree up in the house. We were supposed to do it yesterday but I had a terrible headache and really didn't want to do much of nothing. Today though is a different story. I've got to send a pair of sheep slippers out today and then I think I'll start making some jewelry again. That old itch is starting to come back! And here I was getting worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment