Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!

Friday, February 5, 2010

I've Been a Busy Little Bee...

making, listing and selling! It's been a busy time for me the last little while. I was inspired lately and between knitting and beading I haven't got a whole lot of postings done.

Here's what I've been up to so far...

My totally awesome ear flap toque


Some socks


A cocktail ring


Another ring


and of course my latest obsession, more slippers...



So how do I have time to make all this stuff? To be honest, some of it I found when I was cleaning out my wool supply. Like always, I have left a bunch of knitting with only the ends to sew in; my least favourite part. So I sew in the ends and there you have it...new products to list. It always amazes me how I'll spend hours knitting something but then not be willing to put in the 30 minutes it takes to finish a project off. It's almost embarrassing.

And yes I am ashamed to say that there is a few more pairs of socks, slippers and such that need some ends sewn in but for right now I just can't bring myself to do it. See, I've got this idea for another ring and if I can just....

No comments:

Post a Comment